You all seem to love my shopping lists (have you seen the ones from Kroger, Trader Joe’s, and Costco?), so I’m thrilled to share another one with you today. This one is for Thrive Market, which I think of as an online Costco for healthy items only. I go to an actual grocery store every weekend (hopefully you love seeing the weekly haul on Instagram!), but I love to load up on staples and hard-to-find items from Thrive every few months.
Not only does Thrive Market select only the healthiest items (made of “real” ingredients, sustainably sourced, accurately tagged for special diets like gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, Whole30, and paleo), but they also offer products at 25-50% off of retail prices, since they ship directly to you at wholesale pricing. Plus (one of my favorite things!), Thrive donates a membership to a person in need for every paid membership. There is an annual fee, but I can tell you that I far out-save the amount of the fee, making it totally worth it for me.
The best news of all of this? If you sign up using this link, you’ll get an additional 25% off your first order! That’s like a discount on a discount! And to help you out, I’ve selected my top 20 most commonly purchased items from Thrive. Honestly, this was tough, because there are SO many. I hope you enjoy some of my favorites!
- Epic Sriracha Chicken Bars: one of my favorite on-the-go protein options, these have no added sugar (tough to find in jerky!), 15g of protein, and a delicious spicy kick. The bars are nitrate-free and have high quality ingredients.
- Hu Salty Dark Chocolate Bar: I love that Hu Kitchen has no cane sugar, sugar alcohols, dairy, gluten, soy lecithin, or other preservatives. It’s just organic fair-trade cacao, organic coconut sugar, organic fair-trade cocoa butter, and sea salt! And it tastes amazing!
- Lesser Evil Organic Himalayan Pink Salt Popcorn: I love that this popcorn uses organic extra virgin coconut oil and non-GMO corn. It’s the healthiest popcorn I’ve found, and it tastes amazing!
- Siete Sea Salt Grain-Free Tortilla Chips: I just LOVE Siete chips, and always stock up from Thrive!
- The New Primal Turkey Sticks, Lightly Peppered: just like the Epic bars, these are a great, high-protein snack that are portable and will keep your blood sugar stable! I love that they have no added sugar and no junky ingredients.
- Poshi Freshly Marinated Asparagus packets: I make veggie packs almost every week, but when I don’t, or when I travel, I love having these packets of veggies ready to go for a quick snack! The marinade and spices taste great, too!
- Lundberg Family Farms Red Rice & Quinoa cakes: I love putting a nut butter spread on these thin rice cakes … it’s a quick snack that tides me over (due to the fat from nut butter) and tastes great!
- Thrive Market Organic Coconut Flakes Cereal: I’m a cereal lover, but most options are loaded with added sugar and refined grains. This is made from just coconut meat, coconut water, and palm starch (all organic). A nice, fun treat, and because it’s a bit more expensive, I savor the box! I love topping my nightly protein shake (link) with a few sprinkles of these.
- Thrive Market Paleo Snack Mix, Savory: a unique trail mix alternative with no added sugar, no junky ingredients, and an addictive taste. I’m sure to portion out a serving so I don’t eat the whole bag, which I easily could do if mindlessly eating!
- Fourth & Heart Grass-Fed Himalayan Salted Ghee: the taste of ghee is incredibly buttery, and while it is made from butter, it doesn’t cause inflammation because there is very little lactose in ghee. It has great omega fatty acids, butyric acid, and holds up at high heat. This is the best-tasting brand I’ve found!
- Primal Kitchen Avocado oil: I love using avocado oil because it holds up to high heat (see my post on cooking oils here! Link), and this brand is a great one. It’s less expensive here than anywhere else!
- Thrive Market Organic Taco Seasoning: this one might seem random, but I love using the taco seasoning packets in soups and other food prep dishes (see this post for my go-to instant pot chicken vegetable soup)
- Thrive Market organic chia seeds, organic cocoa powder, and organic spices. Their spices in particular are very inexpensive, if you’re willing to put up with a pounch instead of a shaker. Personally, I save my old shaker bottles and refill with the Thrive pouches.
- The New Primal dressings (I love the Almond Butter Turmeric and Carrot Ginger): these dressings are made with high quality, clean ingredients. A huge upgrade from your traditional grocery store dressing!
- GimMe Organic Sushi Nori: I love wrapping turkey and hummus in a sheet of nori for a healthy and portable snack on the go! These are a great alternative to tortillas or wraps, which might spike your blood sugar.
- Let’s Do Organic Unsweetened Toasted Coconut Flakes: a great source of healthy fat to add to my protein shakes, overnight cauliflower “oatmeal”, chia puddings, or anything else that could use some blood-sugar balancing healthy fat and tasty natural sweetness!
- Safe Catch Elite Wild Skipjack Tuna: more expensive than your average can of tuna, but it’s important to me to get low-mercury, sustainably caught, high quality tuna. I love mixing this with ¼ large avocado and 1 Tbsp. Everything But the Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joe’s for a quick and easy tuna salad!
- Teeccino Dandelion Caramel Nut: I can’t find this variety anywhere else, and I love Teeccino as a caffeine free coffee alternative. It’s rich-tasting and delicious, and has tons of herbal health benefits!
- Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar: is this a beverage? Well, I buy it regularly on Thrive, and love drinking it each morning for the health benefits listed in this post.
- Nutpods Hazelnut Unsweetened Non-Dairy Creamer: Hands down, the best non-dairy creamer I’ve had, and of course I love that it has no added sugar!
Ready to try out Thrive Market? Don’t forget to use my link for an extra 25% off the already-discounted prices. Can’t wait to hear what you buy!
Now it’s your turn … Do you shop at Thrive Market? What’s your favorite thing to buy?