Megan Lyons has shared her game-changing approach to wellness with thousands of people through personalized health coaching, corporate and group wellness programs, and motivational and educational speaking.
As founder and owner of The Lyons’ Share Wellness, she’s deeply passionate about inspiring others to feel their healthiest and happiest. Megan is the author of Start Here: 7 Easy, Diet-Free Steps to Achieve Your Ultimate Health and Happiness, a Top 10 Amazon Bestseller in Nutrition.
Her Lyons' Share Coaching Academy helps aspiring coaches streamline their business and skyrocket their success.
Megan holds degrees and certifications from Harvard University, Northwestern University, and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and is a candidate for a Masters in Holistic Nutrition.
She lectures widely at hospitals, corporations, and organizations. When she’s not health coaching, you can find her working out, teaching fitness classes, cooking, reading, traveling, and cheering on the Dallas Mavericks. She currently lives in Dallas with her husband, Kevin, and adorable dogs, Maverick and Riley.
SAMPLE of PREVIOUS ENGAGEMENTS
- Best Year Ever Blueprint Live
- McKinsey & Co
- Marriott International
- Wentworth Management Services
- Texas Health Resources / Presbyterian Hospital
- Lone Star Blood Cancer Conference
- Baylor Scott & White Health
- Westin Galleria Dallas
- Flywheel Sports
- Texas Health Center for Diagnostics & Surgery
- Armstrong Elementary School PTA
- Grit Fitness
- Camp Gladiator Dallas
- Anytime Fitness
- Cancer Gene Connect
- Cancer Support Communities
- Acadia Assisted Living
- Preston Center Dance
- Dream Team Network
- Sunshine and Rainbows Early Learning Center teacher training
- Westminster Presbyterian Preschool & Kindergarten teacher training
- Lyons’ Share Living: Eating Healthily and Living Actively, the Lyons’ Share of the Time
- Eating for Energy
- Feeding Your Family Healthily (without spending hours in the kitchen)
- Meal Planning Mastery: How to Save Time, Money, Stress, and Your Health
- Clean Eating: What it Means and How to Fit it Into Your Busy Lifestyle
- Eat Well, Move More, Sleep Better
- How to Set, Monitor, and Achieve Your Health Goals Successfully
- Mindful Eating
- Reading Labels for Your Best Health
- Avoiding Energy Slumps with Blood Sugar Regulation
- Building a Successful and Impactful Coaching Business