Looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic speaker who will inspire your audience to make positive change?
I’m Megan Lyons, and I’d love to help you out.
As a Harvard graduate with two Masters degrees, two Board Certifications, and a Doctorate in progress, I have the information your audience seeks. But no one needs another highly-educated person droning on with her head stuck in her notes while the audience falls asleep. Far more important than my education is my ability to captivate and empower audiences of all sizes, and inspire them to action. My time with your audience will fly by as they laugh, set goals, connect with each other, and leave excited to make positive change.
I’ve spoken to thousands of people at hundreds of events across the country. I speak on a variety of topics including nutrition, wellness, motivation, productivity, stress management, and entrepreneurship. I am able to present keynotes and workshops for audiences of all sizes.
I would love to visit with you to learn more about your conference or organization and how I can best work with you to accomplish your goals. Please contact me directly here.
Keynote Topics Include:
- Lyons’ Share Living: Eating Healthily and Living Actively, the Lyons’ Share of the Time
- WAKEUP + GO: The 8-Minute Morning Routine that will Change Your Life
- From Surviving to Thriving: Managing Stress and Preventing Burnout in a Demanding Job
- Power Up! 10 Strategies to Boost Energy and Feel More Productive, Alive & Intentional
- 10 Biohacks to Increase Energy, Longevity & Productivity
- Building Healthy, Resilient Brains: Using Nutrition and Lifestyle to Improve Stress, Anxiety, and Overall Health
- Debunking Popular Diets and Finding Healthy, Practical Ways to Eat
- Meal Planning Mastery: Save Time, Money, Stress, and Health in a few hours per week
- Download Speaking Overview below for more!