Looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic speaker who will inspire your audience to make positive change?
I’m Megan Lyons, and I’d love to help you out.
As a Harvard graduate with two Masters degrees, I have the information your audience seeks. But no one needs another highly-educated person droning on with her head stuck in her notes while the audience falls asleep. Far more important than my education is my ability to captivate and empower audiences of all sizes, and inspire them to action. My time with your audience will fly by as they laugh, set goals, connect with each other, and leave excited to make positive change.
I’ve spoken to thousands of people at hundreds of events across the country. I speak on a variety of topics including nutrition, wellness, motivation, and entrepreneurship. I am able to present keynotes and workshops for audiences of all sizes.
I would love to visit with you to learn more about your conference or organization and how I can best work with you to accomplish your goals. Please contact me directly here.
Keynote Topics Include:
- Lyons’ Share Living: Eating Healthily and Living Actively, the Lyons’ Share of the Time
- Meal Planning Mastery: How to Save Time, Money, Stress, and Your Health
- Becoming a Goal Achieving Ninja: How to Set, Monitor, and Achieve your goals
- Mindful Eating: From Frenzied to Fulfilled
- Building a Profitable and Impactful Business that You Actually Love
- Kicking Out The Elephant in the Room: Why Squashing Self-Doubt and Embracing Imperfection are the Keys to Success and Fulfillment