Have you ever struggled to maintain a healthy lifestyle, while trying to balance work, family, and a “normal” life? Have you ever gone on crash diets, only to become frustrated and return to your “old” way of living? Have you ever wanted something for your health, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
I want to empower you to achieve your healthiest, happiest life.
Improving your nutrition and fitness is a gateway to being happier and more balanced in all aspects of your life, and I can help you get there through my Health and Wellness Coaching services. I do not prescribe a one-diet-plan-fits-all mentality, or tell you what you should and should not do, but rather work with you to create lifestyle changes that are sustainable and effective for your body. I believe in eating healthily and living actively The Lyons’ Share of the time … leaving flexibility to have fun and enjoy your life, rather than striving for unattainable perfection.
I am passionate about health, fitness, nutrition, and wellness, and truly enjoy sharing that passion with others and helping them lead healthier lives. You can learn more about me here.
As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
My personalized Health and Wellness Coaching services come in a variety of forms. I currently offer four Health Coaching Programs:
- Revolutionize: The fully supported, high-touch solution for those ready to make a mental and physical health transformation, including losing a significant amount of weight, dealing with emotional eating, or jumping off the “diet roller coaster” for good.
- Revitalize: The best option for busy professionals or families, who want to find a sustainable way to incorporate nutrition and healthy living into their demanding lifestyles. Also ideal for those wanting to manage chronic conditions through diet and lifestyle.
- Renew: The program for those looking to get back on track with a healthy lifestyle and renew their commitment to wellness.
- Refocus: The answer for time-strapped individuals who want accountability to refocus on their health, by making small weekly changes that add up to big results.
Please contact me for pricing and logistical information, and to set up your initial consultation.
In addition to these Health Coaching programs, I also offer:
- Food intolerance testing services, in conjunction with Alcat Laboratories
- Corporate wellness services, including corporate presentations and “office hours” for employees
- Keynote speaking for PTAs, social / community / religious groups, patient advocate groups, corporate conferences, and more
- Healthy grocery shopping tours and pantry / kitchen clean-outs
- Running coaching for all distances up to marathon, via a personalized training plan with optional weekly check-ins and adjustments
- 50-minute “lightning round” sessions to get your burning nutrition questions answered by phone
- The Lyons’ Share Group Coaching program, launching April 2016
- Start Here Reset, a self-paced, online learning platform, launching June 2016
Learn more about The Lyons’ Share, and hear from former clients:
- See my Yelp and Google+ reviews!
- Testimonial Video Part 1: Biggest Benefit of Health Coaching (1:48)
- Testimonial Video Part 2: Biggest Changes in Mind and Body (1:49)
- Testimonial Video Part 3: The Lyons’ Share vs. Other Options (1:57)
- Testimonial Video Part 4: Advice to Those Considering Health Coaching (1:46)
- Update on The Lyons’ Share Business and How Health Coaching Works (13:17)
Hear from others who have worked with Megan:
“I’ve lost the weight and have been able to keep it off with a genuine smile on my face because of Megan’s healthy coaching perspective and ability to tailor my eating and workout habits to my lifestyle. I had minimal time to think about my next meal or how I was going to stick to a workout regiment, but knew that I needed to do something because I was progressively gaining weight and feeling worse. I had also been experiencing terrible digestion issues for years that I chalked up as stress-related, but Megan knew better than that. Megan’s approach has changed my life. I now have so much more energy throughout the day, no longer have my embarrassing digestive issues, have been able to keep the weight off, and can still enjoy going out for food and drinks. She’s a great resource of information, and goes above and beyond what’s expected of her because she genuinely cares. She’s more than willing to find what works for you rather than forcing you to do something you know you won’t do. No guilt trips. Just honest, down-to-earth, professional advice. I cannot recommend her enough.” -Jennifer
I feel so much better after working with Megan. I’m much more aware of the food choices I’m making and the impact they have on my body. Megan is so adaptable, knowledgeable, and there’s never any judgment on your choices. It’s all about improving yourself and moving towards being better. It’s been such a positive experience, and I’d highly recommend her to any of my friends.” –Virginia
“After working with Megan, I have lower blood sugar levels and finally have my Type 2 diabetes under control. I’ve lost 13 pounds in less than 2 months. Megan has given me so much advice in terms of not just diet but lifestyle, and it’s important to know that someone cares if I do well. I feel great, and I’m just thrilled with my experience.” –Brian
“Megan is a fountain of knowledge; with her coaching I have lost 105 pounds eating real food and eliminating the counterproductive supplements and medications. She works by cutting through the weight-loss noise and fads. Inspiration, energy, cheerleading, recipes, and great ideas so that you no longer have the excuse not to get healthier. She finds what works for you, whether it’s a paper checklist or gadgets and apps to track your health and keep you motivated.” -Steve
“Megan helped lower my cholesterol from 220 to 160, and ‘rescued’ me from prescription drugs. She developed a personal tracking system that taught me what worked for my body. [Her] programs also significantly improved my aches, pains, and inflammation issues. Thank you Megan – your approach, knowledge, and patience have been priceless!” -Karen
“Working with Megan was amazing. She approaches every session with passion and commitment to getting the client exactly where he / she wants to be. Megan is interested in the whole person and attends to healthy eating, exercise, healthy cognitions and self-talk, and talking time to relax when needed (great for the busy mom!). Megan helped me focus on making the healthiest food choices for my family and even worked with my kids. She brought samples of some of her favorite healthy food choices so that I could try them out, and each session came prepared with new and exciting ideas to make meals healthy AND fun! Megan’s obvious passion for health and wellness shows through, and working with her was life-changing. We LOVE her!” -Rebecca
Want to get started? Contact me for your free health consultation!