The Lyons‘ Share’s Customized Color Guide for Healthy Eating
It’s time to leave frustrating, one-size-fits-all diet plans behind!
I’ve done over 7,000 hours of one-to-one nutrition consulting, and in all that time…
I’ve never seen two people with identical goals, metabolisms, food preferences, and lifestyles.
Nutrition is SO individual, and there’s no magic one-size-fits-all meal plan!
Color Up! Is the solution to ensure you reach YOUR goals in YOUR way.
- No more boring meal plans full of food you don’t even enjoy.
- No more restriction or deprivation.
- No more calorie counting.
- No more frustration that you just don’t know what to eat to reach your goals.
- No more confusing macronutrient guidelines that are hard to apply to real life.
YOUR goals. YOUR food preferences. YOUR choices.
YOUR Custom Color Guide. YOUR results.
YOUR time to Color Up!
When you join Color Up!, you’ll tell me your specific goals, and I’ll create a custom color guide JUST for you.
You’ll learn how many pinks, greens, blues, yellows, and purples to eat per day, and you’ll get a list of 200 foods (everything from broccoli to jelly beans!) that are labeled by color.
Then YOU choose how to fit those foods into your day!
Whether you eat at home or in restaurants, whether you like to snack or eat big meals, whether you are vegetarian or omnivorous, whether you’re a marathon runner or a yogi, your custom color guide will help you reach your goals in YOUR way.
And you don’t have to do it alone! For 30 days, you’ll be part of the most supportive and engaging community! From our encouraging private chat forum, to our weekly group coaching calls, you’ll have all the support you need to ensure this is a positive and fun experience.
Color Up! is a 4 Week Program.
It begins January 11th and ends February 5th.
This is for you if:
- You have goals and want to prioritize your nutrition to reach those goals.
- You’re generally healthy, but want to feel more intentional and purposeful about what you eat.
- You want guidance, not restriction. You’re willing to fit in your veggies, but you still want to make
room for your wine (or chocolate, or tortilla chips!).
- You don’t like the idea of counting calories, but know you need more specific guidance than “just
- You want to get results and feel great, in the most fun and flexible way possible.
- You love having the support of an encouraging, positive community working on their goals
This is not for you if:
- You want a black-and-white, no-wiggle-room meal plan.
- You need 1-to-1 coaching to work through emotions, “life stuff,” or specific health conditions.
- The idea of tracking your food for a month makes you want to throw something.
- You prefer deprivation, negativity, or harsh guidelines.
Color Up! is my solution to all of those problems.
Now, when you join Color Up!, you’ll get a customized color guide to help you eat in a way that allows you to reach your personal goals, without
giving up the foods you truly love. It’s all about balance, moderation, and positivity. It’s time to brighten your outlook on nutrition with Color Up!
It’s time to Color Up! your health!
- An introductory intake quiz to share your goals, starting place, dietary and lifestyle preferences, and special situations with Megan
- Your custom color profile, guiding you on how many pinks, greens, blues, yellows, and purples to eat each day
- A program handbook with instructions, practical strategies, tips, and all your questions answered.
- A color code chart with 300 foods and their corresponding color values
- An optional recipe guide, with 70 recipes listed with their color values
- A private chat forum to get questions answered and be supported by others on their Color Up! Journeys
- A personalized daily color tracker to share your progress and stay accountable
- 4 live group coaching calls to get your questions answered and boost your motivation
o Jan 11th . 12:15pm
o Jan 18th . 12:15pm
o Jan 25th . 12:15pm
o Feb 1st . 12:15pm
Registration Closes January 8th!
Depriving myself is not necessary to feel great!
I just want to tell you again thank you. The amount of knowledge you share and resources is top notch. It is always very helpful. Thank you!
Color Up allows me to make healthy food choices — and even leaves room for a few not-so-healthy treats! My body has become leaner over the past 30-days. Can we say do it again soon?
I loved it and found it really helpful to learn about macros in a fun and colorful way!