Ah, summer. Summer brings about an abundance of fresh, seasonal vegetables, including snap peas, asparagus, zucchini, tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, and more! It can also be a time when people forget to eat as many veggies, but I’ve got you covered here – no need to skip them with these delicious, fun, and healthy summer vegetable recipes!
Enjoy some of my favorite healthy summer vegetable recipes here!
- Weeknight Vegetable Stir Fry (I love adding shrimp for more protein!)
- Skinny pad thai with zucchini noodles (I suggest honey instead of sugar or artificial sweetener)
- Steak, snap pea, and asparagus stir fry
- Spicy one-pot chicken and summer vegetables
- Salmon with summer vegetables
Lunches and lighter dishes
- Summer vegetable salad
- The Gardener’s Raw Vegetable Salad with Creamy Italian Dressing
- Tomato Chickpea Salad
- Summer squash succotash
- 3-ingredient pesto zoodle bowl
- Zucchini, potato, and tomato casserole (unless you are vegan, I suggest real butter and Parmesan instead of processed alternatives!)
- Chilled Cucumber and Avocado soup
- Elote-style Zucchini Noodles
Snacks and side dishes
- Cucumbers with chaat masala (I don’t slice them the fancy way … just slice in rounds, sprinkle, and go!)
- Cucumber stackers
- Tomato and cucumber salad
- Marinated vegetable salad
- Roasted balsamic asparagus and cherry tomatoes
Wanting to learn how to find the freshest produce? Shopping in season is the best way to save money, get the freshest fruits and veggies, and maybe even discover something new to try. Download this free seasonal produce guide to print and bring with you next time you go to the grocery store or farmer’s market!
Now it’s your turn … Which recipe are you most excited to try? What’s one of your favorite healthy summer vegetable recipes?