Ah, January. So many of us are dedicated to eating healthily, but we’re also busy, tired, and don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. The temptation of the drive-through or snacking your way through dinner is all too great … unless you have a healthy, delicious meal already prepared by the time you get home from your busy day. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you already know that meal planning and food prep are two of my most critical keys to health success. In today’s post, I’ll take that a step further, and share 20 of my favorite healthy one pan meals that will save you time, money, and keep you feeling your best!
- Vegan Creamy Tahini Noodles (I recommend using zucchini or sweet potato noodles instead!)
- Vegan “Cheesy” Mexican Quinoa and Beans
- Vegan Chickpea Curry
- Maple Mustard Chicken (my all-time favorite!)
- Baked Asian Chicken Stir-Fry (note: I recommend doubling the veggies!)
- Moroccan Chicken Skillet (note: I recommend halving the orange juice and adding 1 Tbsp. lemon juice!)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken and Rice Skillet
- Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Chicken Curry with Zucchini Noodles
- Chicken Fajita Bake
- Teriyaki Chicken and Veggies
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
Beef / Pork / Turkey
- Bean-Free Primal Chili (note: I recommend doubling the zucchini or adding 1 cup frozen spinach!)
- Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Mexican Cauliflower Fried Rice Skillet Dinner (note: serve with a big salad on the side!)
Interested in picking up (or improving) your own meal planning and food prep? Check out my webinar, Meal Planning Mastery! I can’t wait to share my very best tips with you!
Now it’s your turn … What’s your favorite healthy one pan meals? What recipe round-up should I do next … crockpot? Instant Pot? Breakfast? Let me know what you want!