Healthy Smoothie Roundup (20 More Healthy Smoothie Recipes!)
Thanks to your positive feedback on last week’s post on how to build a healthy smoothie, I’m bringing you a bonus smoothie post with 20 more healthy smoothie recipes today! Sadly, you can’t just trust Pinterest or a pretty picture that is labeled “healthy” … instead, make sure it contains each of the 7 components of healthy smoothies, and limits added sugar (confused about what qualifies as added sugar? I’ve got your back here!). Here are some of my favorite healthy smoothie recipes – enjoy!
- Blackberry Vanilla Green Smoothie from Blender Babes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie from Wendy Polisi
- Everyday Kale and Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie from Further Food
- Super Healthy Green Smoothie from Further Food (note: only for green smoothie pros! This one tastes … green 😊, in a refreshing way!)
- Brain Boosting Avocado Green Smoothie from Further Food
- Almond Joy Protein Shake from It’s a Mom’s World (note: add a cup or more of spinach!)
- Chocolate and Kale Protein Smoothie from Yummy Healthy Kale
- Kale Pina-covado Protein Smoothie from Delicious by Dre
- Simple Green Smoothie from Self.com
- Matcha Pear Green Smoothie from Daily Burn (note: add in 1 Tbsp. chia seeds or ½ small avocado!)
- Coffee Protein Smoothie from Food with Feeling (note: add in some greens!)
- Green Vibrance Protein Smoothie from The Quirky Princess
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie from Eating Well (note: I recommend skipping the added sweetener)
- Pumpkin Protein Smoothie from The Healthy Family and Home (note: add in some greens!)
- Post-Workout Green Smoothie from Downshiftology
- Peachy Green Smoothie from The Healthy Family and Home (note: I recommend using only one date)
- Green Protein Coconut Smoothie from The Sugar-Free Mom
- Low-Sugar Green Smoothie from The Holy Kale
- Brain-Boosting Smoothie from Dr. Axe
- Creamy Green Smoothie from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
If you want even MORE smoothie recipes, including a free webinar on all my best tips & tricks to making healthy, satisfying, and delicious green smoothies, head over to this link for instant access!
Now it’s your turn … Do you have other favorite smoothies? Feel free to post the recipes here!