7 Nutrition Myths that Will Change How You Eat Every Day

Enjoy this FREE pdf download for my listeners and followers!

7 Nutrition Myths

I’ve compiled a downloadable pdf, which explains the facts behind the 7 nutrition myths that I frequently hear or get asked by clients and friends.  For each myth, I’ve given you the facts, the “takeaway” to apply to your life, and a personal application for how I apply the lesson in my own life.  It’s a pretty handy little guide, and I hope you love it! 7 Myths image

To get the pdf, I’m asking that you sign up for my new mailing list.  Don’t worry, I won’t email you every day (you can still sign up on the sidebar at the right to get each blog post delivered to your email inbox!).  This list is for my FREE monthly newsletter … with health tips and tricks to help you stay motivated on your health journey!

**Click here** to get your free gift: “7 Nutrition Myths that Will Change How You Eat Every Day”!

Workout Wednesday

If you’re really only here for Workout Wednesday, I’ll throw back to an oldie-but-goodie that I chose as my workout yesterday.  I’m taking this week off of running since Saturday’s marathon, so I wanted a full-body workout that would be challenging enough to make me sweat, but not hard enough to overdo it as I recover.  Two rounds of my 500 Rep Circuit Workout did the trick!  If you try it, you’ll feel the burn in your glutes, for sure!

500 reps workout

So tell me in the comments … What’s one myth I didn’t mention that you often hear?  What’s on your workout plan for today?

1. Amy @ The Little Honey Bee on March 5, 2014 at 7:16 am

You’re amazing. That is all 🙂
    Amy @ The Little Honey Bee recently posted…Whole 30 Eats {WIAW 33}My Profile

2. Sara @ LovingOnTheRun on March 5, 2014 at 7:36 am

Awesome work Megan! Love the workout as well. Happy Wednesday!
    Sara @ LovingOnTheRun recently posted…Moving Forward After Job LossMy Profile

3. Michael Anderson on March 5, 2014 at 11:40 am

Love the format of the PDF – I assume that is something you are working on for clients as well? If so I love it! Great tips, and also like how easy it is to pin things on the site now (actually it encouraged me), so now if I ever get the hang of Pinterest I will be all set! 🙂
    Michael Anderson recently posted…Wednesday Wandering Mind – Edition IV, Are You Freaking Kidding Me?My Profile

4. Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table on March 5, 2014 at 2:00 pm

This is such a great idea! There is SO much misinformation out there. Like my co-worker, who refuses to eat enough and wonders why she’s overweight…
    Laura @ Sprint 2 the Table recently posted…5 Benefits of Drinking Water + WIAWMy Profile

5. lindsay on March 5, 2014 at 3:52 pm

ohhh a workout and nutrition tips. You know i love both! thx

6. GiGi Eats Celebrities on March 5, 2014 at 9:24 pm

There are so many nutrition myths, and even some of the myths that people claim, are actually truths! Nutrition is probably one of the most confusing topics on the face of this planet, aside from politics! lol
    GiGi Eats Celebrities recently posted…Saint Patrick’s Day: Rolling Up a SpecialtyMy Profile

7. Jan @ Sprouts n Squats on March 6, 2014 at 10:57 pm

Love the look of both the workout and the pdf idea 🙂

Workout plan today is to do a leg workout.
    Jan @ Sprouts n Squats recently posted…Friday FavouritesMy Profile

• Megan Lyons on March 9, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Thanks for the support, Jan! I hope the leg workout went well.

8. Jill @ Fitness, Health and Happiness on March 7, 2014 at 5:05 am

Great resource! There is so much information out there it’s hard to know what is reality and what is myth. In the end, my body will tell me.
    Jill @ Fitness, Health and Happiness recently posted…Spice It Up with Homemade Spice BlendsMy Profile

• Megan Lyons on March 9, 2014 at 9:41 pm

You’re right, Jill. I think that for people who are so in-tune with their bodies (like you!), the body will always say what is working and what is not. The problem lies with people who are just starting their health journeys and aren’t really in-tune with their bodies … they really need to check the labels even more carefully than others to make sure that what they’re getting is appropriate!

9. Lisa @ Running out of Wine on March 9, 2014 at 6:07 pm

This is great! One thing that drives me crazy is people who think they are being healthy by eating lots of things with artificial sweeteners (claiming to be sugar free!) or people who think eating gluten free will help them loose weight. I love how the PDF is straightforward and easy to follow, and really highlights the important information about nutrition!
    Lisa @ Running out of Wine recently posted…Confessions of a Weak Glute RunnerMy Profile

• Megan Lyons on March 9, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Thank you so much, Lisa! I really appreciate your comments – they made my day!